Informational & Health Links
- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals – database of animal health certifications.
- Canine Eye Registry Foundation – information on heritable eye diseases of companion animals.
- Akita Headquarters – An online pedigree database used for researching Akita pedigrees. Over 60,000 pedigrees are provided for your convenience.
- PenHIPP – PennHIP is a multifaceted radiographic technology (x-ray) for hip evaluation. The technique assesses the quality of the canine hip and quantitatively measures canine hip joint laxity.
- Bloat/Gastric Torsion – a life-threatening complication that every owner of large, deep-chested dogs needs to understand. Please read this article…it could save your dog’s life!
- ORTHOMOLECULAR SPECIALTIES – Each product offered was developed specifically by Dr. Belfield to provide optimum results for your animal, and is backed by a full satisfaction guarantee.
- Natural Rearing – For those who choose to think for themselves. Provides a comprehensive collection of natural pet products including herbal, homeopathic, glandular, Bach flower remedies, books, and supplements utilized by caring animal owners in the health maintenance of their animals. Also contains information on Natural Rearing and alternative, holistic, complementary health care for pets.
Club And Rescue Links
Animal Rights Means No Animals Left
- PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS OF ANIMAL OWNERSHIP AND TO KEEP THE ANIMALS YOU LOVE!***Join NAIA– National Animal Interest Alliance***
- Find Educational Articles – Nathan Winograd
Recommended Environmental and Wildlife Organizations
- Overpopulation – The Center for Biological Diversity presents the impact of human overpopulation.
- Center for Biological Diversity – Works through science, lay and creative media to secure a future for all species, great or small, hovering on the brink of extinction.
- Growthbusters – Explores views on we become a sustainable civilization.
- National Resource Defense Council – Works to protect wildlife and wild places and to ensure a healthy environment for all life on earth.
- World Wildlife Fund – WWF’s ultimate goal is to build a future where people live in harmony with nature.