As with people, animal communication is a two-way process. By understanding their natural and instinctive cues, I am able to communicate directly with an animal either in words or through images and/or feelings. Through these, the animal may offer insights into its objectionable behavior, reveal the cause of physical or em0tional ailments, and even offer remedy suggestions. In return, I am able to communicate back to the animal that its concerns have been understood.
Along with gaining clarity about physical and emotional issues, an added benefit of an intuitive communication session can simply be to attain a greater understanding of your animal. Increased understanding creates an enriched relationship.
By blending intuition, training, and years of experience I become the instrument through which you and your animal may communicate. My clients are frequently gratified by the confirmation, clarity, and insights that can result from this experience.
Each communication reflects the unique voice of your animal as well as the perspectives and behavior shaped by its species and breed.
Animal Communication can help to:
- provide insight into an animal’s behaviors or quirks
- understand the unique relationship between an animal and it’s person/people.
- attain insights into the root causes of physical, emotional or behavior issues
- clarify, improve and deepen the connection with your animal
- convey understanding with dying or deceased animals
- suggest solutions and request compliance with your animal in problematic situations
My intention is to serve the best interests of the animal and everyone connected to it.
Example of healing via Communication:
– To serve the best interests of a very well-adjusted five-year old dog, the initial owner placed it in a new home. The dog was experiencing difficulty in adjusting to contact with other dogs during it’s daily walks. During a communication session, I understood that the dog was carrying a past-life memory of having been attacked by other dogs. Being familiar with this dog from puppy-hood, I explained that he had never been attacked in this lifetime and that he had no reason to continue being burdened by such a memory. I encouraged him to release this false belief, along with the fear of being attacked, and the need for defensive outbursts toward other dogs. After the session, the new owner called ecstatic that their dog was no longer reacting adversely to other dogs, was listening to commands, and was behaving in a calm, confident manner on his walks.